Written and Produced by Frederick Greenhalgh
An unexpected storm throws Norman D. Waits off his course to… somewhere.
The island where he lands is nice enough, with old sea salts that welcome him with open arms and a bar that’s always open. But as it becomes increasingly clear that no one ever seems to leave the island, Norman finds himself in a fight to get moving to some distant shore or remain trapped in this half-baked paradise forever.
- Ed Patterson as Norman
- Bill Dufris as Rob
- Philip Hobby as Bob
- Joe Duley as Davey
- Charly Duley as Molly
- CarlaRose Dubois as Woman
- Kristi DeVille as Suzy
- Chris Newcomb as Patron 1 and Man
- Toby Paradis as Patron 2
- Adam Ferguson as Patron 3
- Wayne De Jagger, Rebecca Titcomb and Amy Titcomb as members of the bar
Original Music Composed by Barbara Truex
Audio Engineering by Randall Farr
Additional Production Assistance by Adam Ferguson
Sound recorded on location in and around Portland, Maine.
- To Roger Gregg and Tom Lopez for inspiration and insight
- To WMPG for use of talent and broadcast resources
To Port Harbor Marine and The Bloody Marble Collective for use of their space. To all of the other friends, family, comrades and creditors who made this production possible.